Visitor and Temporary Visas

Student Visa Immigration Attorney

Our firm has assisted in obtaining visitor and temporary visas for a number of clients and employers. We are ready and able to represent you in your application for a successful outcome.

B1 and B2 Visas

B1 and B2 visas are for visitors who are non-immigrants and wish to enter the United States on a temporary basis for business (B-1), medical treatment, or pleasure (B-2).

O Visas

This visa is also known as the “persons of extraordinarily ability” visa, and is issued to individuals who have extraordinary ability in the arts, sciences, business, education, athletics, or entertainment industry.

M Visas

An M-1 visa is designed for students attending vocational or technical schools.

F1 Visas

The F-1 visa is designed for students who wish to study at universities and training programs in the United States.

We can assist in obtaining the visa you need for travel, school, entertainment, or recreation purposes. We help avoid complications that may arise and help you prepare your documentation. For more information, contact Universal Law Firm for complete and thorough representation!