Work and Investor-Related Visas

Work and Investor-Related Visas

There are a number of companies and organizations who hire individuals who are not citizens to work in the States. There are also visas issued to foreign nationals who are looking to invest in the United States. Immigration is complicated and can offer a number of solutions in these areas:

H1-B Visas

The H1-B is a non-immigrant visa allowing qualified foreign workers to work temporarily in the U.S. for specialty positions under a U.S. employer.


This is a non-immigrant visa designed for research scholars, professors, and exchange visitors for cultural and educational exchange opportunities.


This is a non-immigrant visa for individuals who have been recognized for their achievements in business, education, athletics, arts, or sciences.


This visa allows Canadian and Mexican citizens to engage in business on a temporary basis in the United States under the North American Free Trade Agreement.


A P visa is a non-immigrant visa designed for entertainers, artists, and athletes who are temporarily in the United States to perform.

Labor Certification

This process is for U.S. employers who are seeking to employ non-immigrant temporary workers based on their skill set or the unavailability of workers who are qualified and willing to do the job in the States.

E-Visa types

E visa are designed for investors who are looking to invest in the United States. There are a few different types that may fit your needs. The EB-5 immigration visa is for those individuals who wish to invest, create jobs, and obtain a green card. Depending on your citizenship, you may qualify for an E-1 or E-2 visa. If you are Australian and are in line to fill a specialty position, the E-3 visa should meet your needs.

Universal Law Firm can help you obtain the visa that will help you navigate throughout the United States for business and cultural purposes. For more information, contact the attorney today!